- Exfoliate and shave the day before or the day of your Sunless Spray Tanning Session.
- The day of your Sunless Spray Tanning Session refrain from using moisturizers, perfumes, lotions, oils or deodorants that may create a barrier between your skin and the Sunless Tanning Solution. (You may resume using these after your first shower or bath)
- Swimming in chlorinated water or salt water can fade the Sunless Spray Tanning results, cause possible streaking and will diminish the length of your tan.
- After development of tan normal activities such as bathing, showering or physical activities will not affect the quality of the tan.
- The active ingredient most often used in all sunless tanners including tinted moisturizers, self-tanners, and spray tan solution is called DHA or dihydroxyacetone. DHA is a carbohydrate (monosaccharide sugar) compound approved by the FDA for use in externally applied sunless tanning solutions. For misting applications, the FDA recommends protective measures to prevent eye contact, inhalation or ingestion.
- DHA is often derived from a vegetable source like beets or sugar cane. Its properties as a skin darkener were discovered in the 1920s but weren’t marked as such until the 1960s, then added to the FDA’s list of approved colors for cosmetic products in the 1970s.
- Yes. If you’ve had previous allergic reactions to self-tanning lotions or cosmetics, you should consult your primary care physician before using spray tanning.
- All Sunless, Inc. Solutions are paraben and gluten free.
Any Tanning Solution that contains a cosmetic bronzer, also contains Walnut Shell Extract. (a possible allergen)
- The FDA advises to avoid exposure in a manner for which DHA is not approved, including the area of the eyes, lips or mucous membrane, or internally.
- The FDA recommends you take protective measures to eliminate eye contact, inhalation or ingestion during your spray tan sessions, such as:
- Using protective eyewear
- Wearing nose filters
- Sealing lips with lip balm
- Using protective undergarments
- The FDA has approved DHA for external application for your skin.
- In misting applications, the FDA recommends taking protective measures to prevent eye contact, inhalation or ingestion. To make sure you are in compliance, the FDA suggests wearing protective eyewear, nose filters, lip balm and protective undergarments.
|Pro pH Balancer Solution:
Ingredients: Water /Aqua, PropyleneGlycol, SD Alcohol 40-B, DipropyleneGlycol, Glycerin, Histidine, Glycine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hammamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Caffeine, Cholecalciferol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Lecithin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 20, Octoxynol-9, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue 1/CI 42090
|Pro Bronzer Solution:
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propanediol, Fragrance/Parfum, Erythrulose, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Caffeine, Cholecalciferol, Dipeptide Diaminobytyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Carmel, Polysorbate 20, Octylphenol Ethoxylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Red 40/CI 16035, Green 5/CI 61570, Red 33/CI 17200
|Pro Clear Solution
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propanediol, Fragrance/Parfum, Erythrulose, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Caffeine, Cholecalciferol, Dipeptide Diaminobytyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Octylphenol Ethoxylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Limonene
|Pro Moisturizer Solution:
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, PVP, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Dihydroxyacetone, Erythrulose, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Cholecalciferol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance /Parfum, Limonene
Choose Either an Extended Tan (Clear) or an Extended Tan with Instant Cosmetic Color (Bronzer)
To simplify: Clear and Bronze are the same solution, except Bronze contains cosmetic color for instant results. This can come off on clothing. We recommend Clear if they don’t need immediate color. The clear will start to gradually show about 4 hours after the session, with it’s peak color fully developed 24 hours after the session.
- Extended Tan (clear) – Goes on clear while a long lasting, natural extended tan develops over the next 4-8 hours
- Extended Tan with Instant Cosmetic Color (Bronzer) – Immediate deep, natural cosmetic color fused with an extended tan
*Formulated with Eco-Certified DHA and Erythrulose for a long lasting, beautiful tan.*
Skin Prep: $5 add on. Prep works like a primer to a paint job. It minimizes your chances of being streaky or blotchy, helps color develop in as little as 2 hours, helps the spray tan look richer in color and last longer! Prep sprays on in the booth prior to the spray tan.
- Formulated with Grape Seed Extract to help stimulate collagen and improve skin appearance.
Skin Moisturizer:$5 add on = Sprays after the spray tan. This locks in your spray tan and helps extend color development
- Formulated with Green Tea Extract to help reduce free-radical damage and environmental stress on the skin and Ginger Root Extract to help increase circulation